Things to do whilst staying at our Phillip Island Accommodation
Phillip Island is home to a variety of wildlife attractions including the famous penguin parade, Australia’s largest fur seal colony and in winter time whale watching is a must see. Within 90 minutes’ drive from Melbourne, Oak Tree lodge is the perfect place to relax and unwind in a tranquil English garden setting.
- Rhyll is the perfect getaway with everything you’ll need at your doorstep.
- Oak Tree Lodge is situated 100 m from the beach and a short stroll to local cafés & - restaurants.
- Walking tracks in Rhyll will take you through mangroves and boardwalks at the Inlet or conservation hill wildlife reserve.
- You can hire a boat from Phillip Island Marine for a day’s fishing or take a charter
- Purple Hen winery is a short drive for an afternoon of wine tasting
- Phillp Island winery is a perfect place for a wine, tasting plates whilst listening to live solo artists
- Central to and only a Short drive to the famous penguins, Koala conservation centre, Cowes shopping precinct, Panny’s Chocolate Factory, A Maze ‘N Things, Phillip Island - Grand Prix Circuit, go karts and Churchill Island Heritage homestead
- Nearby surf beaches and quiet bays for a relax on the beach or a surf lesson
- Look out for the many markets that are held on the Island